BIO (3 OF 4) & MUSIC REVIEWS
Richard Spasoff is an American Composer, Avante-Garde Multi-Media Artist
Review of Richard Spasoff’s New Album: Love Letters to God. By Vivek Kumar
He has released another album on similar lines, yet this one has a different taste as it involves spiritual poetry recited in many of the songs. So apt is the name of the album: Love Letters to God–Read out loud with musical sincerity!a paragraph. Drag me to add paragraph to your block, write your own text and edit me.
Artist (s) Name: Richard Spasoff and Carolyn Rose Wilson
Total Time: 23:51
- The slow tempo music continues in “Soulmate for Eternity”. It is such a vindicating title of the truth that we are one with God, and for eternity. The music allows you to contemplate on this truth.
- The music is so smooth that you hardly come to realize that you have moved to the next song on the album: “The Divine Spirit”. As I mentioned in the beginning, the music is for easy-listening and there are not many alarming movements that would shake you off from your concentration.
- The last song on the album is a declaration of a lover–grand and final portrayal of surrender: “Lost Without You”. What beauty is in its nature, and again the poetic rendition gives it a perfect blend.
- t’s a very intimate collection of tunes and words that originate from the heart and take your heart away, and offer it to the Higher Self.
- Just let it do what it intends to do!